Raising awareness of O&G among medical students
This article is 6 years old and may no longer reflect current clinical practice.
Over the last 11 years, 207 medical students from across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific have been nominated by their medical schools to receive a RANZCOG Women’s Health Award.
Established to highlight the work of the College and promote the specialty of obstetrics and gynaecology, the $500 award recognises a final-year student for exceptional achievement during the Women’s Health rotation.
In 2016, nine medical schools participated in these awards. The College congratulates the following recipients of the Women’s Health Award:
- Anzel Jansen van Rensburg, Bond University
- Erika Strazdins, University of New South Wales
- Archana Prasad, Fiji National University
- Natasha Stark, University of Notre Dame (Sydney)
- Bradley Smiley, University of Wollongong
- Nicole Simpson, Griffith University
- Claire Munro, University of Otago
- Yolanka Mariola Lobo, James Cook University
- Revati Chopara, University of Auckland
Leave a Reply